CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

travel plans for the year

Despite my preggo status, I am still thinking of travel plans for the year. Yes, the itchy traveler in me still hopes to fly until my OB says No. So that makes me unstoppable 'til my 8th month! LOL. I've lined up just two Asian travel for the year, one as an official function, and the other as a birthday treat.
For the official business function, I was informed last week that our company is planning to be part of the Philippine delegate to Communicasia this June in Singapore. I am not sure how grand our particiaption would be this time, but definitely with or without the event, will be doing our usual business courtesy call in Singapore.
For my birthday treat, I am still pushing for travel to Japan or Guam. Well, first priority would be Japan. But thinking about my preggo situation by June (read: obvious baby bump), I don't think I can enjoy the rides at Disneyland and Disneysea. If I can't go to either of my two, I am more than willing to settle to my fave destination .. Hongkong. Hehehe, wouldn't pass up a year without going here.
Though the husband insists that I let go all my travel plans until I give birth by November, of course I don't want to give in. He's persuading me to re-consider all my travel plans and promised to reward me (as a push present) travel to the US instead. And since my aunt from NY will be moving to a Indiana next year, she promised to give us a tour before she leaves NY. Who knows, we might even have the chance to visit hubby's cousin based in Texas and probably stay in luxurious Dallas Texas hotels for the duration of the trip.
Anyway, at this point, nothing definite yet. I am still presenting my business case (a.k.a justifying my travel plans) to the husband. Let's wait and see for the final resolution. LOL.

0 comments: