CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 17, 2011

cam upgrade

Yes, I believe I am ready for camera upgrade. My last camera buy was year 2005 with Sony Cybershot DSC-W55 at 7.2MP with 2.5in screen, purchased in Hongkong for about $250. Then two years after, the husband gave me a new camera with panoramic sweep and touch features. The Sony DSC-TX1 with 10.2MP in blue color. It was given to me as a gift. So, technically my last camera purchase was six years ago with my old cybershot point and shoot camera. Tee-hee!

For 2011, I am thinking of getting not a SLR cam but a little lighter than this ... in terms of weight and price! LOL Yes, I am not an avid fan of SLRs, as I find it to expensive, bulky and techie for me. I just want to get a nice camera that will provide sharp and nice photos. Yes, I am easy to please customer. Hahaha! Thus, as recommended by my camera enthusiasts friends, will be buying Panasonic Lumix 5. With 10.1 MP digital camera, 3.0in screen. And the best part, it delivers good picture quality at par with SLR with less fuss at $399.00. Not bad eh. Now I am thinking if I should get black or white ... what do you think?

0 comments: