CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 31, 2011

dream travel

Paris. My ultimate dream travel. I always tell my friends eversince I was a kid, I've been dreaming to climb the Eiffel Tower, shop and slurge at Rue Cambon, visit the famous Louvres museum and just have cappucino at one of the al fresco dining at Champs Elysee. Yes, my Paris itnerary already carved in my mind since I was a kid. Just waiting for my dream to become a reality.

Dream that I almost had it...

Last week, several airlines offering good rates for Paris trip. Air Asia, Etihad and even Singapore Airlines offering less than $1,000 round-trip airfare to Paris. Almost grabbed the promo,as I am thinking of drafting personal loans from our local bank to fund the travel. Unfortunately, the husband said no. He has other priorities in mind and travel is the last thing on his plate now. He declined my offer and told me just to wait for the right time. He told me not to force it, as we cannot afford it for now. Probably on our tenth year anniversary, as he wanted our travel to be perfect, with no loans or debt to pay after the trip. Will just simply enjoy fruits of our labor, when the time is right. Of course I heeded his advise.
And Paris ... will always be on my mind. My dream travel.

0 comments: