CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

beach haven

11 more days to go and we are off to the beach heaven ... Boracay! Yes, after months of planning, will soon be bound for a little rest and relaxation at the beautiful Shangri-la Resort together with the kids. Four days of total bliss under the sun, nothing to worry..just simply enjoying the beach an the sand. It will be a first to my little girl Samantha, and Migo's first beach trip and I am really excited for them. In fact, I already bought their swim outfits months ago, enough to cover our four days stay under the sun. Hahaha! And as for me, yes I am doing some preparations too, bought nice swimsuit to hide those unwanted bulges, even had the best diet pill, like adapexin-p to lose those fats. I jut hope it is a miracle drug as I want those fats off, fast!

0 comments: