CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

shopping treats

Online shopping, can't get enough of it ... My credit cards took a bad beating last week with all those online shopping sprees I had. I can't resist ... all those promos, free shipping and bargain discounts, who wouldn't be tempted! In preparation for our Boracay trip, bought several summer outfits for the kids and even shopped matching bags to go with my summer outfits. In fact, aside from summer shopping spree, I even purchased boots for our upcoming winter trip in Beijing. Pretty and stylish boots from Gap and Steve Madden at 40% with free shipping, whooaa! Now I am really one happy bargain hunter...let's see if I would still say the same when the credit card bill arrives. LOL

0 comments: