CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 11, 2011

new task

Have I shared my new task at work? Other than handling the Carriers and Partners unit, I was given by Management new role in our company. Effective this year, I will be handling the Managed Services wherein aside from offering traditional telecommunications product, my team will be in charge to generate additional revenue for creating non-productized services. These includes Disaster recovery, Call Center Solutions, Physical Security such as CCTV cameras, Co-location facilities and even proving LAN cabling including but not limited to cable covers. Yes, with my new role I am busy as ever creating products, SOPPs, marketing events and even MS product launching. That is a mouthful of task, eh? Now if I can only squeeze some vacation days ...that would be perfect.=)


0 comments: