CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

color-licious and eye-catching

Yes, I am one certified baghag. And I can't stop!! LOL. Not only I love to collect bags, I love to collect them in different colors to match my mood. At present, I am so addicted to Louis Vuitton Noe. It has been my dream to own an epi noe since college and now that I am working, I am happy to say was able to achieve that dream! Though years, years late. But it doesn't matter.

Anyway, I've been trying to get hold of all the Noe colors for the past months and fortunately, I was able to complete my mini collection within six months time. Yup, call me crazy for being so fanatic... but through the help of the website directory I was able to collect my favorite noe colors easily. Do check out my epi noe collections below. Lovely and eye-catching, don't you think so?

The LV EPI NOE mini collection mustard yellow, black and red (latest acquisition)

4 comments:

Gracie said...

so nice! love the red one (pero walang budget pambili..haha!)

Jacqui said...

Gracie,

Will pm you ... may red epi noe pa ako available! :)

jody said...

I want the red! How much nga? Mint condition pa ba? Pag wala akong nabili sa HK, isipin kong kunin yung noe mo. Red na lang din wala ako diba since i have yellow, black and tan na rin.

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

Hi Jody,

Nice yun red, 3 pcs kasi dumating ito eh. 2x Large Noe and 1x Petite. Isa na lang naiwan. Hehehe!

Left you pm at your yahoo mail. Check it out :) Text me na lang :)