CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

still looking ...

... for The Bal Bag I want.

I thought I already found the Balenciaga Day Bag with Silver Giant Hardware in Ruby Red Color from Takashimaya, Japan. I was so ecstatic and absolutely overjoyed. Even shared to my friends the good news about this much-sought after piece. And all the while I thought my hunt for this red bag will be over ...

I was wrong!! When my Japanese friend bought the bag, and took picture of it ... I yelped with surprise. Truly disappointed. It's not the same bag specs and model I emailed her. I was really, really disappointed. She was informed by the Japanese Sales Associate that the bag she purchased was the same Balenciaga Day bag I wanted. With silver giant hardware. Instead, she got a regular day bag. Color alright, ruby red but sadly not the specific bag I want. Too bad. I asked her to return it right away.

Now I am back to my bag hunt again. The hunt for my dream Balenciaga piece. I hope I can find one soon. Wish me luck guys. It's already giving me sleepless nights ... hahaha!

4 comments:

mm said...

OMG! not the giant pala, buti na refund pa nya? back to zero ka ulit

Jacqui said...

oo nga, na refund naman daw nya. she even offered to get it from seoul,korea ... nandun sya ngayon. syempre di na ako nag-attempt pakuha sa kanya ... baka magkamali pa sya ulit, problem ko pa isoli. hahaha!

kelly said...

jacqui, this regular day is still sooo pretty. the leather looks divine and smooshy. ang mahal lang talaga for an rh. :(

Jacqui said...

hi kelly, sayang ba pinasoli ko? hehehe! pero OA sa mahal naman kasi for RH di ba? Pero hard to find item nga to color noh?

besides, dead-set ako to get yun SGH talga. Ganyan ako pag may type ... ayaw tigilan! hahaha! :) frustrated na nga ako eh :(