CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

internet fanatic

Eversince our Linksys router was installed at home, never had so much fun browsing or surfing the net. I can easily do my work, chat with friends, my research, and shopping online simultaneously with the help of our wifi home access. Everything easy and just with the click of my fingertips. The power of keeping connected at the web is so overwhelming that I sometimes juggle work and leisure at the same time. I am even surprised at myself now how I become so internet-dependent that I can't live a day without being in touch with the outside world. Now I have my social networking sites not only from Yahoo, but from Facebook, Twitter, Friendster, Multiply, Flickr and I even maintain my own blogsite! Really something, huh?! How about you, are you as internet-addict just like me? :)

0 comments: