CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

invites and cake

Yes, the hard copy of invites already here! As well as the name tags or stickers to be used for Migo and Samantha's party! I just can't wait! The family is excited with the party, and aside from Samantha who talks non-stop about her upcoming party. The mom -- equally and uber excited! Hahaha! With the invites already available, I am excited and thrilled to give-out the invites to my colleagues and friends next coming days.

Anyway, I am almost done with the kids party preps. Suppliers already sent their finalized design, costings and lay-outs ...all done with my approvals. Everything in order, except for my cake supplier!! I am now having second thoughts with my cake supplier, Veronica of Les Sucreries. Though her works are extremely nice, I am now in panic. I haven't seen the final lay out for the cake. With barely three weeks left, and after sending her several email follow ups, I can feel she's not into my party. Aaargghh!! Why?!! For the past week, I am stressed with her delivery. I think it even caused me sleepless nights, waiting for her email response. Now aside from diet pills, I am afraid I need to get myself eye cream for dark circles to cover my stress and sleepless nights on the day of the party. Naturally I don't want to look old and all stressed-out! Any wise suggestions other than being patient to my cake supplier?

0 comments: