CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

party updates

Before I read more about hydroxycut reviews ; allow me to share party updates for my kids Migo and Samantha. So far, party preps already in full swing, everything settled with just few minute details need to iron out with my party coordinator. Invites already sent, and already received confirmation from some of our guests. Budget-wise for the party, almost completed. I've paid almost seventy-percent of the suppliers. Thanks to the husband's generosity, he made everything possible. One pending item for confirmation, cake! Still unsure yet if will do one cake for each celebrant or one huge cake ... still in finalization stage. And with three weeks to go, I am one uber excited mom for the party.

0 comments: