CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

on becoming a chef

Do you know before I entered the telecommunications industry my career in sales started from the hospitality industry? And since I am a graduate of Business particularly Hotel and Restaurant Administration, I am very familiar with the hotel industry work. From the front office work to back office support, I know my ins and outs. There are days that I miss the service industry so much. I miss doing chef work and be assigned in hot kitchen. I used to enjoy being a sous chef, and how I dream to be a good chef someday. But alas, my fate changed. Instead of pursuing my career in hospitality industry, ended up in the telecoms. And my dream to become a great chef, it came true. I became my own chef in my lovely home. Much better.

0 comments: