CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

all i want for christmas ...

... is world peace.

But, if I can't have world peace. I am willing to settle for the following: (hahaha! i hope the husband can read this!)

1. quick get-away travel for the kids. destination: Hongkong. I so want to bring Migo (as it would be his first time) to the happiest place on earth, Disneyland.


2. And if I will be given moolah by the husband as a pressy, probably get myself new purse. The alexa mulberry "it" bag. Preferably oversized in oak color.


3. get myself new watch -- perhaps, the omega seamaster GMT... junior size.

Oh how I really wish ... with barely two weeks left, not sure if the husband planning to get me anything for Christmas. Though we don't shower each other with lavish gifts during the holiday season, we usually spend so much for anniversaries ..which is two months from now. Won't hurt if I get my anniversary gift in advance, right? In fact, it is much cheaper if he get me christmas cum anniversary gift in one. Hahaha! Yeah, really wishful thinking! =)

0 comments: