CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Longchamp LE crazy!

New addition to my growing Lonchamp collection, the Miyajima of Shinto Shrine, Japan. It arrived just in time for the holidays. LC Limited Ed short handle, lilac with black print.Very nice!! =)

Finally, my Longchamp Limited Edition collection now complete with the arrival of Miyajima. Phote below shows my LC collection, from Eiffel Tower of Paris in long handle, with blue and navy color to Great Wall of China Cabas in Taupe color ; New York's Statue of Liberty in black and gold print ... lastly the Miyajima of Japan. It's the next best thing since I haven't been completed or toured all these great places... oh, except Japan and New York! =)

Now off to my LC bag posts. Need to finish reading more on nanocleanse review. A new product emerging as an advanced exfoliating cleansing scrub that uses a combination of 3 of the most powerful acne fighters, and they have literally multiplied the concentrations used in any other treatment, with no nasty side effects. Think I need to get this cleanser soon =)

0 comments: