CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8 Things

Tagged by MM.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
* family travel to Hongkong by June.
* business travel to Singapore by June.
* MBAPs Summer Outing by May 16 at Tagaytay Highlands
* family summer outing at Bolinao, Pangasinan by May.
* summer event dubbed as Ultimate Challenge for clients by May 8
* knowing my baby's gender my 5th month
* my full-term pregnancy
* shopping for the new baby :-)

8 Things I did Yesterday :
* meeting with the team for the summer event.
* sent email correspondences
* bank duties.
* surf the net for possible HK hotel accommodation.
* checked online for BPA-free bottles
* gave Samantha her night bath
* ate truffles while blogging at 10pm. hehehe!
* watched CSI series until midnight.

8 Things I wish I could do:
* learn to bake cakes and pastries
* learn new language : Japanese or Chinese
* be serious with dieting.
* get a new exercise equipment for myself and the husband.
* earn more moolah for more travel and bags (hehehe!)
* learn to use DSLR camera and learn photography.
* more family and bonding time with Sam and Ico
* more sleep! I love to sleep lately.

8 shows I watch:
* CSI: Vegas
* CSI: New York
* Dr. House
* Grey's Anatomy
* National Geographic Series
* May Bukas Pa
* Tayong Dalawa
* Showbiz News Ngayon (SNN) --- obvious ba Kapamilya ako! LOL.

8 People I tag:
* Joy
* Jane
* Jody
* Peachy
* Thea
* Kathy
* Aggie
* Apols

0 comments: