CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

birthday wish

Exactly 30 days from now, I'll be celebrating my x birthday.

You see, as early as now, I am thinking of possible birthday gift for myself. Yes, I always make it a point to have a nice gift as my yearly reward. Call me OA, but birthday gift/celebration is much more big event for the husband and me compared to Christmas or Mother's/Father's Day gift. Hehehe. I don't know why, but I think this has become our "unspoken" practice at home.
Anyway, since I've carefully planned my birthday gift, I am thinking of two options now. Either I give myself the once in a lifetime opportunity to own this or change my old unit to this . Of course, all my gift options already presented to husband since it would require much of his assistance.LOL.
For the first option, I've presented an irresistible deal to him. Whatever the cost, will split 50/50. Not bad eh? Moreover, I feel bad buying this out of my own pocket. It's too much. A mortal sin! LOL. Given that the economy is bad, and almost everyone can feel the economic crunch ... I need to do my share. And of course the husband will not dare spend so much on this luxury item. It's against his principles too. LOL. (Honestly, I cannot afford to buy this on my own! Bwhahaha!)
For the 2nd option, which I think the husband would lovingly agree to it ... sell my old unit and upgrade to this. Downpayment for this will be coming from my old unit and the husband. Syempre dagdag pa din sya! Hehehe. Monthly amortization, shared (?) Hmmm...haven't discussed this portion fully but I think he will agree. Besides, he want to drive this baby. It's a man's car daw!! (now made me think, kanya ata ito gift na ito!?! LOL)
Anyway, no definite decision yet. I've got 30 days more to decide and talk to the husband. Need to present him the risk-benefit analysis of the two options. Hehehe! So, really goodbye to my birthday party na talaga. (shucks, I'm dreaming pa naman to have a grand celebration since I am preggo. Catered food, with live band, and with Bizu catering for dessert .. yummy! All party plans gone.
Let's wait and see ...

8 comments:

Yen said...

I so love the first option! hahaha Of course! Pero a new car would be nice din! Can't wait what you decide,Jacqui! ;) Advance Happy B-day just in case ma busy ako...

Gracie said...

ang nice ng options! i'm sure you'll love whatever your hubby gets for you.

Jacqui said...

Thanks Yen, you're the first ever person to greet me happy bday this year. And won't forget that! LOL! :)

Nice nga yun option 1 noh? Di ba ang bait ko, 50-50 pa kami para di sya malokah sa price. Hehehe! Win-win deal yan.

Mas mura kaya ito HK or SNG? :)

Jacqui said...

Hi Gracie,

Yup ... pero parang mas panalo sya sa option 2. Bwahahaha! :)

Anyway, I am happy to say naka-tipid ako for baby stuff. Kaya I won't be buying much for the 2nd baby. The husband told me to use it na lang, anyway it's our last baby na ... and these are all nice and slightly used things of Sam... at mostly, blue color pa! (we were told kasi boy sa 1st ultra osund ko eh. LOL) So, I think may sense naman. Hehehe! I was able to keep and preserve Sam's graco crib and storller, chicco: bath tub, booster seat, play gym ... si yaya nilinis last weekend, mukhang bago lahat! Hahaha! Pati mga booties and onesies, naitabi lahat. Laki tipid ... Hehehe! :)

Kelly said...

ang hirap naman ng choices mo! either would be a great bday gift, jacqui. keep us posted! and advanced happy birthday! :)

jody said...

Ang ganda ng mga options ah! Pero mas maganda ang bnew car! Hehehe!

Jacqui said...

Hi Kelly,

Sige..will keep you posted. Di pa tapos ang evaluation period namin ni husband. LOL!

Jacqui said...

Actually, mas sensible ang car talaga. Feeling ko, bnew car matutupad dito. Mas malakas ang pogi points nito kay Mike eh. Mas pabor kanya. LOL. Ako naman kahit ano car, basta power steering at may aircon. Hehehe!

Pero wishing for bag pa din ... sabi nya, if bag daw ... isa lang but forever na yun. Ok na din.