CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tory Burch Madness

As I browse the web for possible sleep number bed for big brother Ico, I was inspired to browse Tory Burch's website. Since some of my friends adores and tells me how comfy Tory Burch Reva flats were, thus, I thinking of getting one for myself as possible preggo shoes for me.
But, lo and behold ... instead of checking out the reva flats, I found myself browsing Tory Burch handbags/tote collection. You see, I am more of a bag hag than a shoe person. And the Tory Burch bags really irresistible not to mention reasonable! I simply adore the bags below and I am thinking of getting one for myself soon. LOL.
1. Tory Burch Logo Clutch : my priority choice. Ideal for parties, or even day and night use. Simple, elegant yet very girly.

2. Tory Burch Nicole East West Bag : I love big bags and I think this will be ideal for my usual office use.

3. Tory Burch Audrie Tote in Black : Just like Item 2 above, this will be perfect for my everyday office use.


Now I am even more excited to order these bags online. I am hoping my paypal money will be enough to cover my Tory Burch cravings. If not possible, any idea where in HK I can find the Tory Burch store?

2 comments:

Peachy said...

jacqui, minsan may sale ang bags nila online. PM kita pag may nkita ko

Jacqui said...

really, parang type ko lang kas isang TB bag na may emblem ...wala lang. Hahaha!

Thanks ha, tumatanggap ba ito paypal? :)