CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

at five months ...

Picture above taken only yesterday at my post-birthday treat in the office

... kinda big, huh?!
Physically, I think I am big for five months. Well, to start with, I am already big and overweight before I got pregnant. Hehehe! But when I had my check up last week, surprisingly my OB told me I am underweight. That was based on my growth and monthly weight development. I am supposed to gain weight by 1lb per week. And since my last check up was five weeks ago (before all my travel spree), my OB was surprised that I only gained 2lbs. Very bad. Thus, the doctor gave me instructions to double all my food intake. And added couple of multi-vitamins and UTI anti-biotics to my daily dosage. Now, I am drinking 9 capsules per day. Gawd! Too much meds, and I hate it. Plus the my nightly ritual of Enfamama. Eeewwww!
On another note, gaining weight is another issue I need to face. Losing weight five years ago already proved to be very difficult for me. What more adding excess pounds again this year. I don't think any gym classes will help me lose weight immediately. Aside from enroling in the gym after giving birth, think I need to get fitness equipment to help me lose weight at home. Haaayyy...pregnancy weight blues!

2 comments:

Mich said...

ang sexy naman ng buntis na yan! ;)

Gracie said...

you look just fine, Jacqui. sexy pa rin. i look so big nga, but surprisingly, i only gained 17 lbs since i got pregnant.