CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

car news

Finally, received copy of my car insurance this morning. Eveything in order. All agreements, policy coverage (including drivers and passengers) and submitted insurance quotes were followed as instructed. That's the good news.
The bad news, the release of the car license plate not yet available. Unfortunately, Honda cannot commit with the date of release for car plates. Think they are having problems with the local Land Transportation Office with the supply of car plates. Mind you, I did'nt even ask for special plate number but just simple ending plate number -5 for Wednesday coding ... and they can't even provide it until now! It's almost one month waiting. Good thing I was never summoned or checked by MMDA for "no plate, no travel" policy. Otherwise, I'll be forced to swap car with the husband. Which I don't like. I am not comfortable bringing the big car to work everyday. Big car requires big space and bigger responsibility. Not my turf! Anyway, really hoping Honda will do something about it ... soon.

0 comments: