CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Communicasia SNG

I just have to post this. This is my only proof that I went to SNG Communicasia booth last month. Hahaha! I've been very busy with meetings the entire event hence I forgot to pose for picture. LOL. Anyway, this is me (at the middle, with Bayan colleagues), still working with five months bump. I won't forget this day since I went shopping at Takashimaya, Orchard Road and met up with my fellow MBAP blogger Apols for dinner at Pepper Lunch, dessert and coffee at Starbucks. A day filled with frustrations (the dream bag!) , "juicy" news and updates from our MBAP founder and of course, more shopping kwento. How I wish I can go back to SNG soon ... I love shopping here. Enjoyed the GSS (Great Singapore Sale) and of course, GST refund!

2 comments:

jody said...

ay di pala natin nadiscuss last meet up ang plan na mag sgp next year, during the gss! girls out of the country! hehehe!

Jacqui said...

Oo nga, shopping galore ito sa SNG. Sige, plan natin yan kahit kay apols na tayo matulog!! Hahaha! Timing natin GSS. Wohoohoo! :)