CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I LVOE this too!


A good friend of mine will be going to Europe next week. She'll be away for three weeks to visit Paris, Prague and Germany. As I read her travel itinerary, I so so envy all the places she plans to visit. Most of it, my dream travel destination, especially Paris. Anyway, I am happy she decided to push with her Europe travel plans. Well, aside from their much-needed R&R, it'll be honeymoon and Baby No. 2 trip for the good couple. (woot-woot!) But of course, I am even more happy with their upcoming trip since she'll be getting my dream bag in Paris ... and at a very, very good price (shhh... almost 30% off!) LOL.
Though my dream bag is hard to find, I am hoping she can get my next choice. The LV Keepall 50 Monogram. I've been eyeing this bag for years now and somehow I always de-prioritize getting it. Think this is more practical choice compared to getting another handbag since the husband and I do a lot of travelling. Well, let's see...another wish list, and I LVOE this too!
Now off to my dream bag, need to find short term health insurance NC for my cousin based in North Carolina. She's in-between jobs lately and need to get health insurance as part of her requirement in her new job. Hope the Blue Cross Insurance company will be flexible to meet her needs.


5 comments:

jody said...

Mickee sells a lot of this... I actually have an order na! (wink, wink) Super good quality pa yung last nyang dala kaso naunahan ako! Pero maganda rin ang noe collection nito!

Naks, sana meron sa paris ng dream bag mo. I think puede ka pareserve mga 2-3days bago dumating si Abie dun.

Jacqui said...

Hi jody,

Ah really, mura lang din kaya mickee? :) 2nd choice lang naman ito pag wala na talaga si dream bag ko. Hahaha!

Re the "C" bag, I called their Paris store last week to check the price and availability, meron pa nga daw. Sana abutin ni abie. Gave her last Monday na yun pang-bili ..as in, wish wish ko talaga meron. I called na din for possibility of reservation, ok nga daw 2-3 days. Pero si Abie na lang daw kasi baka para mas convenient sa kanya. :)

Faye said...

very nice bag :)

jane said...

as of yesterday, di na ito ang option 2 mo diba???? haha!

Jacqui said...

Yes, jane! buti na lang checked the bal website! hahaha! :) naloka ako bigla ... now, i want to go sa G5 to check the bags. Di na ako initimidated sa kanya pasukin! LOL.

Basta priority 1 "C" pa din, then Bal comes next :)