CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

bold and beautiful.

Happiness is finally here ...


I just got myself a new bag, a Balenciaga. Actually it's my second B bag --- a City in Silver Giant Hardware. And I surprise myself as I ventured into something bold, unconventional but stunningly beautiful this time. Not just by going beyond my usual style of shoulder bags, but getting a handheld motorcycle bag-style this time. And the color, to die for ... S/S 2009 Raisin, deep shade of blue and stunningly beautiful in real life.



With or without camera flash, you can see the boldness of the color raisin. So beautiful. Oh, I've tried modelling the bag pics too. And whether I use indoor or outdoor home lighting, the deep purple shade stands out. In fact, it's my accent piece in any solid or dull office wardrobe lately. You won't miss it. It's a statement of something fresh, bold and beautiful. And I simply love it!!

4 comments:

Faye said...

ang lakas ng influence mo Jacqui!:) ang nice ng bal!!!:)

Jacqui said...

hahahaha, na-BI na ba kita sa Bal? promise, nice yun leather nya..soft and supple. kuha na, you deserve to treat yourself noh?! di mo madadala pera mo sa hukay. hahaha!

Eds said...

I saw a B bag raisin personally yesterday and you were right it was so beautiful.. kaso I can't afford eh ehe.. hanggang tingin nalang ang beauty ko eheh :)

Jacqui said...

Hi Eds,

yup, nice ng pagka-bold color noh? don't worry, dadating din yan right bal color for you at the right time... :)