CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

garage sale loots

My batchmate and good friend will be migrating for Canada soon. But prior her migration, she held a garage sale few weeks ago and I was lucky to buy some items at a great bargain treat. My loots, mostly toys for my little boy. Went home from the garage sale with Little Tikes radio flyer wagon, brand new megablock trucks and activity gym set. Actually, she gave the toys almost for free for a just itsy-teeny weeny price. Also brought home with me gym excerciser too. Aside from the loots, she gave me also their old Christmas socks which I've been eyeing and begging to ask ever since I went to their house, hahaha! really happy with this. And the day before she left, she's offering me her Frigidaire two-door stainless refrigerator and water filter at a steal price. Almost got it, unfortunately I was late with my price bid answer that day. Too bad. Anyway, I am perfectly contented with what I got from her. Though it makes me sad to think I might not be able to see my friend on a weekly basis anymore, but still hoping will get to see her (and her family) again, somewhere.

0 comments: