CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chanel sunnies

Just received a fab gift from the husband, this time Chanel sunnies. I am supposed to buy this sunglasses for myself from our recent vacation in Singapore last month, but failed due to some last minute change of plans. Good thing that the husband flew the next day to Bangkok, and he got me the sunnies instead at Chanel Siam Paragon. And instead of just buying it for me ... he bought and paid for it, and gave it to me as a gift. Weeee!! Happy, happy! Think this is the best plan to get something from your husband unexpectedly! LOL.
Chanel Sunnies 5113 style, with camelia bloom detailed-accent in white


Anyway, as a token of appreciation for the husband's surprise gift, I promised him that the money I am supposed to use for my Chanel sunnies will go directly to our health savings account. You see, we've already established a health fund in case of emergencies in the family. Though the kids not sickies at all, it is still best to have something saved for the family's use. It was the husband's idea, and I think the best gift for the family :)

0 comments: