CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

skin problem

I've been reading a lot about eczema lately, and I can't believe I am getting all these skin rashes on my face at the age of mid-thirties. Imagine, warts or zits never been my problem during my younger years ... and just when I gave birth recently to my third child, skin rashes started coming out especially on my face. It's irritating, believe me. And I hate having these rashes on my face especially I go out and meet a lot of people. I don't know how it started, or the reason behind it but for the past two months, I am having skin irritations or eczema on my face. Could it be just post pregnancy symptom brought by hormonal changes, or by too much use of astringents or facial wash? I can't really pinpoint the actual cause but so far, I am treating it with simple cream and medication to subside the swelling and itchiness, like Elica cream. Yes, it diminishes the itch sometimes but sometimes it persists especially during hot weather. Any suggestions how I can treat my skin problem fast?

0 comments: