CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

6 quirky things about me

I believe I already accomplished this quirky/weird things tag couple of months ago from my other blog.

Anyhow, will re-post my answer for this new blog. Thanks for the tag Chat.

... At night, I would constantly rub my feet on the bed sheets to put me to sleep.

.... I love the sound of water trickling from the faucet/shower. Every time I use the bathroom, I would open the faucet/shower to wash my hands/feet or just because I want to hear water trickling from the faucet. weird, huh?!?

...Because I love water so much, it pisses me so much if there’s no water! I can’t stand being at home knowing that there is no running water available anytime I want it

....I am an OC cook.

  • I am not comfortable if I have a missing ingredient in my recipe! If I can’t buy the ingredient I needed from the nearby store, I would rather change my menu for the day and re-sked the originally planned menu until I complete the missing ingredient.
  • More weird, I am very particular how the ingredients like fruits and veggies are cut. Even the cut-size should conform how I wanted it to be on my food.
  • The concept “clean as you go” clearly describes how I move inside my kitchen. I can’t stand seeing cluttered or soiled utensils while I cook.
... I prefer matching colors or set for the things I use at home. This goes for linens, towels, hand towels, rugs or even floor mats should be in matching sets when used. If ever one of the rugs got soiled, I would rather change all of it to achieve my desired quirk for matching sets.

... I have the habit of keeping all the "nice"/"branded" paper bags. For some time now, think I've accumulated so much that I can no longer find a place to keep them.

Next in line ...I am tagging my new blog friends Nol, Dez and Vien

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis, you've done your homework tlga ha? :D

btw, tagged you:
http://bloggerhappy.com/2008/03/10/more-about-me/

tell me once you're done, para mabasa ko sagot mo :)

Anonymous said...

matanong kita. capricorn ka ba? hahaha.

pareho tyo may collection din ako ng paper bags. pero tinigilan ko na as in ginagamit ko na yung iba. mahilig din ako magpartner ng mga linens, etc (in fact iisa lang design ng spoons, forks and teaspoons namin) kaya tanong kita, capricorn ka ba? hehehe.