CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcome to my new home!

In this phenomenon that we call life … it’s always the first that is hardest to do, but certainly the most memorable! Your first kiss, first love, first heartbreak, choosing for your first designer bag, etc. Everything that is “first” certainly has that special place in your heart. Without further a due … my dear friends & blogmates … it is with great pride to announce my very first blog site (well, not exactly the first, but certainly one for the books)!

I can still feel the jitters whenever I think to myself that this is my first and very own blogsite! My new baby! :) The birth of this new blog was due to the fact that I need to move (evicted, if you will) from my free webspace. It has served its purpose for quite sometime now but I guess one needs to move on to create your own identity in the blogging world. Thus, I’ve created my own space by creating my own domain name. Yippeee!

Now I got my domain, what’s next? Well, I’ve been racking by brain for the past few days thinking of the perfect theme for my blog site. And finally, it dawned on me … why not blend my love for coffee and my passion for blogging! A perfect combination, as they say!

This blogsite shall be dedicated to all the facets of the celebration of mommy-hood everywhere! And not to mention the “in-betweens” of life, especially the travels and designer bags that I drool over just by thinking about it :) And yes, this blogsite also refers to the different aspects of mommy life … blah blah blah … and more designer bags … just kidding! :)

5 comments:

abie said...

hi sis,

congrats again on your new domain sis. Kinareer talaga ha. I love it.

By the way, i have something for u here:
http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/03/awards.html

abie said...

hey, ur tagged. pampataas ng PR...hehehe

http://princessbela16.blogspot.com/2008/03/keep-see-saw-moving.html

happy said...

hi there,
congrats on your new domain. :) how much did it cost you? sorry ha, i'm new pa to blogging. but i sure do hope to get my own domain, too.

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi abie,

still confused pa with my username and password... halos same din kasi domain name ko with my old. hahaha!

wish me luck girl..sana i can maintain two blogs talaga...

will link you new blog sites later. I'm doing it alphabetically pa kaya matagal ako!lol.

popcorn said...

Uy, nice new domain :)

Welcome home! Will you still be updating your blogsite account ?