CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

preggo... NOT!

False alarm .... had my period yesterday.

All tension and stress were released when I had spa overload this week. I know its just a change in my cycle ... messed my pill intake kasi. Hahaha!

Hubby was a little disappointed, he 's very much excited to buy the pregnancy kit since last week. I told him not to be eagerly excited until mid of this month. Good thing I trusted my instincts... sayang din buying preggy kit noh! lol.

A teeny-weeny bit sad too. I was already thinking of shopping preggo clothes for me and new baby stuff for my baby which were not available during my previous pregnancy like maclaren strollers. It's like preggy shopping time back with a vengence or a shopaholic with a baby series! Hahaha!

Oh well, next time....back to baby making this year again. hahaha! And hopefully, be preggy by third quarter for a 2009 baby BOY. Wish us luck! :)

1 comments:

abie said...

di bale sis, try and try lang...hehehe...good luck sa baby making at sana nga baby boy na...

btw, i have a tag for :

http://howellabie.blogspot.com/2008/03/all-about-howell-and-little-bit-of-me.html