CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

all about my better half

Got this better half tag from Jane. Thanks girl , this is fun!!

How long did you date? 2.5 years.
How old is he? Just turned 33.
Who eats more? Hmmmm tough question, BOTH I must say!lol.
Who said “I love you” first? Him, syempre!
Who is taller? He’s taller by an inch only.
Who sings better? Hubby.
Who is smarter? Him ... no question on that!
Whose temper is worse? Mine. Bwahahaha! He's very objective.
Who does the laundry? The helper.
Who does the dishes? The helper.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
Who pays the bills? Monthly recurring bills ... HIM ; grocery lang ako! Hahaha!
Who mows the lawn? No lawn.
Who cooks dinner? The helper. When I’m in the mood, I do the cooking, sometimes. -- same as Jane's.
Who drives when you are together? Him. I am super tamad to drive!
Who is more stubborn? Me. He's the goody and patient one.
Who kissed who first? Hubby... syempre!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hubby. He always asks for forgiveness even if its my fault! Hahaha!

Whose parents do you see the most? Hubby's parents live just near our place.
Who proposed? Hubby.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more friends? I'd say both of us.
Who has more siblings? Me.
Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmmm.... him most of the time. But, I know how to persuade him discreetly to get what I want! Hahaha!

Care to share all about your better half Pat and Vina?