CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser : $1,000 Challenge

Since I sooo want a new bag as a Mother's Day and birthday gift, I've been trying to find ways how I can make hubby agree to give me a new LV ( or Gucci) bag.

Made several proposals how I can get my desired gift, until finally he suddenly came up with a "brillant plan" for me to get the gift I wanted. That is, I need to work hard and move my fat a** to earn my gift! (Darn... I should have known, he'll make me pay up for this gift! lol.)

Game Title: The Biggest Loser Challenge
Prize: $1,000 -- prize depending on the prevalent forex rate upon pay out
Period: Two Months ; April 15 - June 14 (my birthday)
Challenge: Reach my desired weight at 120 lbs. , lose 15 lbs. by JUNE 14.

The game mechanics are simple:

1. I need to lose weight starting today, April 15 - June 14.
2. I need to lose 15 lbs.
3. I am free to do anything to lose weight ie: enrol gym class, do running, do south beach diet, drink diet pills ... anything except lipo or any medical procedures!

lastly, the "daya" mechanics part ...

4. If hubby loses weight more than the my 15lbs challenge by June 14, Prize forfeited! (waaah!! kahit na-reach ko 15 lbs challenge, wala....)

Actually the main objective is for me to lose weight in preparation for Baby No. 2 this year. I told hubby I need to be slimmer than my actual body weight now so as not to get more fat when I become preggo. Nice objective, right?
Thus he made sure that I'll be prepared for Baby No.2 and get my birthday gift too!

He thought it will be more challenging and I will be more motivated if there is an actual prize tag with strict target timeline to get my prize. (Kainis noh!he knows I am tamad kasi to diet! Grrrrr...) He specifically chose the US $1,000 prize than a new bag because as he claims, I've got too much bag na daw and he wont buy me bags more than $1,000 .. it is against his philosophy! Really too much (and expensive, stupid, illogical blah-blah-blah). BUT, I am free to do anything with the prize money. If I want new bag, bahala ako to add. Or use it as shopping money for our trip to Macau, or buy myself the Philip Stein watch, or buy things for the house basta..anything! Limit $1,000 no more, no less!

Now my next challenge is to lose that 15lbs!! Believe me... I am sooooooo motivated to lose weight! and I am so motivated for him NOT to lose more weight than me! I've been planning dirty schemes to win the challenge. Hahaha! Buy him take-out food, get pizza, buy crab and shrimps, cook his favorite viands etc... but boy, he's also motivated. He ate little last night with two slices of mangoes to satisfy his hunger. Kainis, galing din ng discipline!!

So , wish me luck friends.... grabe, challenge ito...ang hirap kumita ng gift!!!! lol.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks like fun!!! sabihin mo sa asawa mo sali ako! hahahaha!

Jesse Pega said...

Hi Jacqui! Nice plan hehehe gave me an idea tuloy. Good Luck :)

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great idea.

Anonymous said...

ok yan jacq ah good luck go girl=)

Vina said...

hi jacqui! good luck! i made kwento to my husband about your game. he immediately agreed for us to do the same but for 25k lang daw. hehehe. okay na rin. share naman diet/exercise tips so i can win too! LOL.

:-)

Anonymous said...

ang saya saya!!! goodluck jacqui. you'd be hitting two birds with one stone. you're thin and fab plus you're $1000 richer pa LOL

know what, i might do this to sherwin. para magsipag sya magexercise!

Jacqui said...

hi kelly,

yup...fun pero ang hiraaappp!! from the time I started, wala pa ako na-lose na weight!. But in fairness, nagkakain naman ako ng todo talaga sa Cebu last week...no changes pa. Haaayyyy!!

Jacqui said...

hi jesse,

naku...talagang "nice" idea. execution lang ang problema! hahaha! :)

Jacqui said...

hi vina,

wish I have a diet plan...I just limit my rice and soda intake now. Pag dinner, as in half cup rice lang. Soda naman, I drink coke zero lang or water.

Then may aero-class dito sa office every tuesday. And running naman pag Thursday! aayyy, bahala na! :)

Jacqui said...

hi joy, dali...habol ka pa sa mother's day gift prize! hahaha!

Jacqui said...

joy, este sa father's day gift pala yun habol mo :)

good luck kay sherwin! :)

Unknown said...

In the 1980s, the replica watches uk company hired graphic designers to redesign a new annual collection of non-repairable replica Omega watches.Still another market is that of "geek" replica Panerai watches that not only tell the time,and many other features that may be quite removed from the basic concept of timekeeping.