CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gucci Sale at 20%-off at Greenbelt

Great news my dear bag lovers, Gucci on sale at 20% off at Greenbelt Makati until May 4 only. Wohooohoo! Only selected bag designs on sale, mostly CLASSIC bag designs you would love to have! You might want to check it out ASAP ... bags on limited stocks only!!

As for me, my plan to check and fit the LV Galliera that day was not successful. No Galliera style (PM or GM) available! Totally sold out almost upon arrival. Hmmmm.. the bag must be really, really nice!

BUT, went home not empty-handed. Yes, can't resist the magic word SALE. I gave in...again. Totally bag-aholic now! Very bad. Went home with my new baby Gucci princy I've been eyeing since last year.





At dinner, I confessed to hubby my bad deed... you see, I need to tell hubby because I don't want to betray him or keep any secrets from him. Even a teeny-weeny impulsive purchase, I need to tell him. Not that I am obliged to...but I want to. (hehehe! bait na wifey!)

Anyway, he raised his eyebrows and told me calmy, "so you will pay for that bag, right?" and told him meekly...yes. He asked me again about our $1K bet, and I told him... still on. But no more bag-buying. If ever I'll win, will use the prize for home improvement/appliance. Then no more questions asked. End of story.

So now, I am happy that I've got my first-ever Gucci bag bought out of my own money. Hehehe! My first Gucci bag was a hand me down from my Mom...tipong 80's clutch bag-style na super outdated na talaga! lol. Truly feel proud ha!! Grabe, ngayon lang ako nakabili after working for 10 years. Ang sarap ng feeling!lol.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the Gucci Bag! I like that also. Meron bang stock in black? Naku, I'm so tempted. I don't know if i'll get one soon. But I will do check out the sale. Thanks for letting me know. But I'll make sure, I will not bring my credit card muna nang hindi ako ma-tempt!

Anonymous said...

so you got a bag pala? kunwari ka pa na di ka bibili!

they were on sale na when i visited the store though i didn't check the sale items. i was there to see the boston bag IRL. iniisip isip ko pa din sya hanggang ngayon hehe :D

Jesse Pega said...

wow nice one. love the bag jacqui! it's so tempting talaga! will try to visit the store soon :) btw, u got this on sale ba?

Anonymous said...

I was blog-hopping and my eye caught the word "sale" in your blog =) Have to visit Greenbelt soon, hehe. Congrats on your new Gucci bag!

Jacqui said...

hi jody,

Do check out sale at gucci. madami clasic bags styles available. Sadly, no black princy available during my visit. But, they do have black for the other princy style (with zipper)

good luck on resisting the temptations! :)

Jacqui said...

hi kelly,

Yes...nagtitiis ako di bibili. BUT, di ko kaya!!! especially sale siya.

In fairness ha, di ako nagpabili kay hubby. Nahiya na ako eh. Ako na nagbayad this time... Bwahahaha!

But the sale price if you compare it at HK or US, mas mura pa din overseas. Think P3-4K difference din vs sale price here at Gucci Manila. Hence, if you will be buying his coming May in HK... get it there na lang especially if di naman sale item kunin mo.

Anonymous said...

there are more gucci bags on sale in tutto moda in ATC. lots of the monogram canvass bags - one black one even as low as P23k. the bag in this post is also there P49k less 20%.