CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Diet Blues 2 : The Game Plan

I strongly believe hubby's sabotaging my weight loss goal. He's trying NOT to make me win our bet!!! And boy, he's really good at this ...

Here are the reasons why ...

1. Hubby invited me last week for our usual dinner date, that is...Dampa Ortigas. Our favorite affordable, quick and yummy get-away. He made sure that I won't resist the ff yummy treats:


buttered-garlic crab

salt and pepper squid


2. Food take outs and delivery to the max for the entire weekend:

Friday: Jade Palace's pork siomai, asado siopao and beef wanton noodles

Saturday: Greenwich Special Family size Pizza (imagine just three of us ate the family-size pizza!!) with chicken!

Sunday: Bought chocolate caramel cake and ice cream!

3. Encouraged me to eat more by buying midnight snacks from the grocery such as: Purefoods TJ Hotdogs and hotdog buns, coke zero, chocolates, lemon square cheese cupcakes! He won't stop eating...he won't stop eating infront of me!! How can I resist? I am only but human ... (insert cry here!lol.)

Think he's determined to win his bet ... need to do some drastic measures, and fast! Lipo-suction perhaps? Naahh! don't think I am willing to undergo some medical procedures...yet! I am too chicken for this!

Wish me luck.

April 27 910pm weight: 138 lbs (still!)

2 comments:

Mich said...

ayayay! mahirap nga yan! ahihihi...sarap ng crabs and squid!!

Anonymous said...

kasi daw jacqui mas affordable bumili ng pagkain kesa sa $1000. hehe