CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Couple Time

I saw this Couple Time post from Aggie and suddenly it struck me that I too had my couple mushy moment just this morning. Funny because haven't seen Aggie's post about her couple time with Edil and it made me smile after reading her post. I share the same sentiments/feelings with Aggie today ... feeling mushy and KSP.

Well, I think these occassional "mushy" (read: papansin) moments with our husbands, are just normal lambing ways we wives do..for no reaon at all!! Tipong, wala lang....papansin lang talaga! hahaha!

My mushy kwento goes like this...

While in traffic earlier at C.P Garcia on my way to work, I suddenly texted hubby ...

Jacqui: TEXT MESSAGE: "Honey, do you love me? As much as you love me four years ago?"
Hubby: SURPRISED and WORRIED immediately called me in less than a minute. "Hey, where did that came from?" , "What happened?"
Jacqui: "Nothing... just want to ask you lang... Why can't you give me straight yes or no answer?!!?"
Hubby: "You know I love you without me telling you ... Of course I love you so much...with all of me! My love for you did not waver from the time I met you until now ... " (hehehe! forgot na ano pa sinabi ni hubby basta ok na narining ko he loves me ok na yun! lol.)

Then after putting the phone down he immediately texted me pa ... I saved his text message and it goes like this...

"with all my heart .. with all my soul ... with all my being ... my love for you hasnt dwindled a bit for the past four years .. and in everything that i do,you are the reason. you are the center, you are the essence ... sorry for not saying "i love you" enough .. but I DO LOVE YOU...SO MUCH... more than myself, my parents, my daughter ... I love you my one and only!"

Wow...mas mushy pa si hubby sa akin! Pang-hallmark greeting card dating!! and haba mag-text noh! The power of Nokia communicator di lang text pwede i-send! lol. Anyway, was kilig, contented and happy all day! Wala lang...just want to hear him say he loves me. Babaw noh! Hahaha!

So how about you, care to share your couple time? -- hahaha! ginawang tag pa noh! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

naku jacqui ganyan din ako k hubby ko. bigla na lang magtatanong...wives tlga minsan nagpapaka-KSP no? hahaha.

abie said...

ang sweet nyo naman ni hubby mo...hehehe...pero true yan, nature na ata natin ang maging papansin minsan...hehehe

www.myplanetpurple.com
howellabie.blogspot.com
princessbela16.blogspot.com

SWITTOOTH said...

jacqui, no doubt love na love ka ni hubby. ive seen you together and di ba sabi ko sayo hinde lang sya sweet hubby sweet daddy pa to sam. :) see you!!! :) hehehe

Aggie said...

HAHAH ABA! Marunong ang asawa!!!!! Marunong nang mag-ano-ba-yun, marunong pa mambola! LOL

Tagged you:
http://aggiedil.blogspot.com/2008/04/feed-me-up.html

Anonymous said...

holisyet. grabe ha!!! so sweet! magawa nga to minsan. alam mo jacqui parang naririnig ko pa un voice mo habang tinatanong mo sya hahahaha. panalo ka talaga girl!

Mich said...

awwww so sweeeeet! inggit ako Jacqui! LOL!