CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Diet Blues 1 : ready ... all set ... and go!

Never imagined losing weight can be this difficult ... and costly. I am so determined to win our bet hence I am all set to do some "losing weight" activities this week.

For starters, I enlisted to our gym aero class here in the office. Classes every Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then every Wednesdays, will join my officemates brisk walking/running around the UP Sunken Garden.

Then I bought early today at Nike-woman store Trinoma, a new pair of cross training rubber shoes and dri-fit gym pants, really nice. I so love Nike's gym outfits... so sporty, girly and fashionable. I so want to shop more but restrained myself. Baka di ko din magamit eh..puro porma lang ako! lol.

I just hope and wish I have the discipline (and dedication) to lose my 15 lbs excess!! Yes my dear friends, I have 15lbs so-so excess weight. My goal to lose this super excess fat!!

My Actual weight as of April 20, 1140pm : 138lbs. (ayan, I finally admitted my weight and posted it here at my blog!)

I've already accepted the fact that I am overweight. Stage 1: denial no more. stage 2: acceptance already done and fully recognized. And I am on my way to stage 3...doing something about it!

So wish me luck girls... can I do it?! Let us wait and see....

my new buddies: nike purple swoosh and nike dri fit gym pants


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pareho tayo ng weight, jacqui. as in!

kelangan ko na din papayat talaga

SHIELA said...

good luck.

i'm trying to lost weight as well. right now i'm 132 lbs. my husband said i'm so fat now. ansarap kasi kumain no?

Jen said...

dude! i want to be 138 lbs!!! hahahhahaha. you can do it jacqui! 15 pounds will fall off before you know it :).

eat everything you want, just in moderation. water and exercise is key.... don't starve! :)

good luck!!!!