CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

and the good news ...

... I am pregnant.


After a few (actaully, lots of it ... and i am not complaining) attempts, finally it yielded a "positive" result. The anniversary get-away last February was a success! Though I am not sure if its "Made in Bangkok" or "Made in Manila", it does not mater. It's finally baby no. 2 for the husband and me! Though technically, baby no. 3 for me.

Everyone was so excited and happy with the news. Finally, the little bratinella will no longer be the reigning brat of the house. She'll be "Ate Sam" soon. And I just can't wait to see her the responsible and dotting ate to the new baby. Even my colleagues were happy with the perfect timing. If ever, I'll give birth by November or early December. Right timing as we close business for 2009. Less workload, less stress and less problems with all the holiday brouhaha in the office.

Anyway aside from the preggo news, I also received good news for my son Ico. His teacher called me last night to inform me he will graduate with honors this coming Friday. He'll graduate 3RD OVER-ALL of his batch. Of course,I was really happy with the news. Very bright kid. Really makes me one proud Mom. And because of this, I am not sure if I'll reward him with a new laptop or home theater furniture he's been eyeing for months now. Think this will be a perfect graduation gift.
March proved to be a good month for us. Despite the recent loss of my grandfather, He showered us with more blessings. And with these, I am really thankful. God is indeed good.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow jacqui, that's really good news! congratulations to you and to your hubby :)

Glo said...

Yay! Congrats! Naku exciting ito!

Lucky charm ang gucci bag na yan LOL!

Tinggay said...

jacqui!!! congrats!! :) wishing you all the best in your pregnancy :)

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

I agree with glo :) lucky charm si gucci!

congrats jacqui :)
i know you've been waiting for this.

Anonymous said...

wow congrats jacq! have a safe pregnancy

CHAT said...

hi jacqui! congrats on your pregnancy! have a safe one.

SWITTOOTH said...

jacqui!!!!

congrats!!!! so happy for you.. :)

rest well and have a safe pregnancy.

Gracie said...

OMG! congrats Jacqui!! so happy for you! all the best & may you have a safe pregnancy. take care!

Anonymous said...

congrats again! sarap nyan, planning again for new baby stuff!

Anonymous said...

congrats Jacqui!... yey! may kasabay ako :D... took the test naman on monday and yesterday went to OB na for check-up... have a safe pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! congrats, jacqui! so happy for you and mike coz tagal niyo na plan yan :)

welcome to the new world of gastos again - baby stuff! start na with the stroller bilis haha.

Mich said...

galing na-bulls eye talga! LOL!

congrats again! and congrats to kuya Ico too! :)

Anonymous said...

uyy!!! Congrats sa new baby sis! :)

abie said...

congrats sis...i'm so happy for you...effective ang bangkok...kailangan din ata namin punta don...hehehe

Jacqui said...

Hi yaying,

thank you. now i am tempted to have another blog site for the new baby :) how are you na with the blogging biz? :)

Jacqui said...

Hi Glo,

Thanks ha, naku kung lucky charm yan Gucci bag, I am sure madami kukuha sa mga momm bloggers bigla! Dali, bili k na din ng Gucci bag. LOL.

Jacqui said...

Thanks Nikki,

Nainngit kasi ako sa iyo eh, hahaha! Sana boy din like your Dwayne, taba-ching ching :) eto na, start na ng gastos ulit! :)

Jacqui said...

Em,

Pwede ka na din, pwede na sundan si Ethan! Malay mo, girl na next...hehehe! :)

Ay, mukhang last na si Gucci bag talaga this time. Need to save up na for strollers and cribs...grabe, mahal na pala ngayon iyon! Yaikes!

Jacqui said...

Thanks MM.

Ano ka ba, ikaw na next para ate na si Mika! Sana boy naman sa iyo... Hahaha!

Jacqui said...

Thanks Chat, ikaw kelan? :)

Jacqui said...

Tet,

This is it!! Balik gastos ulit. I am hoping this is my last na din...hahaha! :)

Jacqui said...

Hi Gracie,

Wishing you safe pregnancy too. Re: baby shopping, like you I am thinking of getting big items first. Yun mahal eh. Though, I kept Sam's old graco set (crib and stroller) not sure if I will use it ... bahala na, too early to decide on this pa. :)

Jacqui said...

Hi Kitty,

Praying for your safe pregnancy too. Haven't been to my OB yet. Just found out kasi few days ago. Will try to visit her this afternoon.

Anyway, you didn't leave your blog site. Hoping I can read your daily baby bump kwentos, wala lang para may reference ako! hahaha! :)

Hope to hear (or read) from you soon.

Jacqui said...

ei jane,

ang mga dapat i-garage sale, ihanda na! hahaha! Madami ata ako makuha from Mateo ah! :) I have this feeling baby boy ito, I am so lazy and I feel so ugly latley. Hehehe!

Jacqui said...

Hi Mich,

Perfect timing noh? Sakto din yun maternity leave ko from work, kasi Nov-Dec, medyo maluwang sa office that time :)

Jacqui said...

Hi Eds,

Salamat ha..eto na ulit, preparing for the morning sickness and gastos! hehehe! :)

Jacqui said...

Hi Jody,

Ayan completely purse ban na ako for 2009... madami na gastos ulit! hehehe!

Naitabi ko yun old crib and stroller Sam, slightly used pa yun. I am thinking if I'll buy new one pa or use the graco set. Bahala na! :)

Jacqui said...

Abie,

Sige punta kayo BKK ni Kelly! hahaha! sya din, nag-plan to go for Baby No. 2. Tingin ko yun mga buddha/temple visit nakatulong doon eh...sa dami ba naman pinuntahan ko, dami buddha nakinig sa akin eh! hahaha! :)

Apols said...

YahoO!!! made in bangkok ata yan girl hahahaha!
youre the first in your batch i wonder who will follow you bwahaha not me!