CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

LV Neverfull Exotic

After the Neverfull Monorgram, Neverfull Damier, meet the Neverfull Exotic. Truly iconic and classic ... and very, very expensive! The third and most pricey version of the Neverfull series. Made of Mississippiens Alligator (american alligator) which is know for its suppleness and softness. The interior made of soft lambskin with striped monogram detailing. Really stunning. Selling price for MM size at $32,300. Haayy, wish I can own one but I don't think I have the guts (and heart) to buy it even if I have all the moolah in the world. LOL. Too much. I can only drool (and wish) over this new LV baby.

1 comments:

abie said...

wow ang ganda pero super mahal...si 42K afford yan...hehehe...para masabi nya ulit sya pa lang sa pinas ang meron nyan...hehehe