CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Graduation Day

After seven years of waiting for my son to complete elementary, finally ... it was graduation day. As early as 720am we were already at the school grounds. The ceremony took place at St. Francis Church inside the Lourdes School premises. As soon as I arrived inside the church, boy I feel so proud seating on a special seat designated for the awardees. The seat was located right infront of the altar with seats reserved with our name on it. Blame it on my pre-natal blues but I was so mushy and I cried several times during the commencement excercises. I was teary-eyed upon seeing my reserved seat, during the graduation march, walking with Ico to receive the award and lastly, the surprise graduation song for parents with a touching letter from the graduates. Though the ceremony was short, it was solemn and very memorable for parents. Anyway, allow me want to share some of Ico's graduation pictures (sorry, no cams allowed during the ceremony)
while waiting ... the boys happily goofing around


just me and kuya ... sam and mike still sleeping when we left the house

the special seat for parents infront of the altar -- of course, I was the only one who occupied the seat. His dad was seated somewhere. hehehe!

the graduates of VII- Produtivity


Ico with the proud mommy ...


the certificate and medals : Bronze medalist (3rd Honor) and Gold in Math proficiency

the graduation gift : Compaq Laptop. The husband immediately installed all the software so he can use it right after graduation.

7 comments:

jody said...

Wow, I can feel the proudness. dapat lang naman! Congrats to Ico and to you of course!

mm said...

congrats!! ur one proud mama=)

Jacqui said...

hi jody,

finally, may napa-graduate na ako ng elementary! :) 8 years to go pa kay Ico (HS and College) hahaha!

Jacqui said...

Thanks Em, really proud! konti na lang, may college na ako! LOL.

How's BKK shopping? Dami ka ba nabili? :)

abie said...

hi jacqui,

galing naman...smart kid, mana kay mommy...congrats sa inyong dalawa ni kuya ico

Mich said...

congrats! ang tangkad ni ico ano? malapit ka na nya maabutan! ;)

Gracie said...

congrats to ico & to you, of course! one proud momma ah!