CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

QOTW No. 48

Grabbed this QOTW from Yen. Not because I want to WIN (hehehe, a little probably) but because I am desperate to snag it. Hehehe! Anyway, here it goes ...
1. “So…do you want the good news or the bad news?” When someone asks you this, which one do you generally ask for first? Bad news first...kasi the Good news will come next. Something to look forward to.
2. Do you remember compliments more than rude remarks or vice versa?
It depends who gave the remarks. It bears more "weight" if the person associated or important to me. Whether good or bad. But if the person is insignificant...dedma sa remarks nya. Hehehe!
3. The main difference between you and your best friend is … Hmmm... I am sexier! Bwahahaha... imagine, sexy pa ako nyan ha!
4. Have you ever given someone a fake phone number, just to get rid of them? Yes, several times especially if they are trying to sell something. But most of the time, I cant. I give my business card. And all my contact details included sa business card.
5. Do you find that there’s too much choice in your life? Yes. Soooo many options and choices. Total freedom.
6. How would you describe your temper? Quick and Hot.
7. Are you more likely to exaggerate or downplay your troubles? It depends to whom I am talking to. If husband, OA kasi paawa and helpless factor! Hehehe! If colleagues, nope.
8. List 3 people-real or fictional, living or dead, famous or personal friends-whom you respect and admire, and why. Mother Theresa, for her greatness and self-less purpose ; Superman, because he can do everything. He is super nga eh! ; The husband. He's smart, nice, loving, sweet, disciplined, patient, thrifty etc. I think he's my anti-thesis. LOL.
9. Can you draw? Nope. How I wish. Got no artistic talent.
10. What do you need to work on? As in now? Tasks...pending tasks. Need to check kitchen faucets for our bathroom. Need to do some Bed & Bath improvements this summer, you know.

Thanks Yen. Enjoyed this. Feel free to snag it here.

0 comments: