CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

18 lbs ...

gone after giving birth three weeks ago. Yes, I surpised myself that I already successfully shed off 18lbs and still counting. My friends were asking me what is the secret formula of my drastic loss of weight but I don't know what to say... Really, nothing special. Though I eat less, by skipping breakfast and midnight snack (since I sleep a lot!) and of course with the help of few slim pill I think I was able to successfully lose weight quite easily. And it comes naturally especially if you are breastfeeding and awake most of the wee hours of the morning. Add to the fact that mommy duties includes, a home to attend to, raise two active school kids, a baby ... now, my hands are full! No time to sit, and be a couch potato.
Anyway, just check out my recent photos below. That is my post preggo body ... still quite big but believe me, a whole lot improvement from my past months body figure. Hehehe! Wish me luck that this will continue to my next 10 lbs more less goal. :)

3 comments:

popcorn said...

Ang galing mo naman, Jacqui. I'm sooooo jealous!

Sana ako rin, ma shed ko rin yung weight soon after I give birth.

Gracie said...

believe me, Jacqui - ang payat mo na talaga! inggit ako!

Valerie said...

hi dear, just came across your blog because i was searching for tory burch entries on the net.

quite curious with this particular entry wherein you mentioned that you lost weight with the help of a pill? want to know more hehehe =)