CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Baptism preparations

A month after my actual delivery, I’ve already started planning for my baby boy’s baptism. I already know party theme I want, even preferred party suppliers for my boy’s big day. Budget already set and I’ve already short-listed possible party suppliers for catering, venue and even party decors.

And since this is our first boy, not only I am all geared up for baptism theme, I am also thinking of possible tokens for give-aways to godparents and guests. So far, I’ve been thinking of giving personalized wine tokens or native delicacies. Then I saw on the web cigarettes or tobaccos may be a neat idea like Padron cigars. Ideal gift for male godparents who smokes, right? The web offer is too tempting! Even with free UPS delivery for above $99 orders. Awesome, huh! And since I gave birth to a baby boy, tobacco cigars will be the perfect gift idea, don’t you think so?

2 comments:

Gracie said...

you would not believe this,Jacqui - wala akong makitang pics nung decor nung party venue. as in so sad ako ngayon :(

Jacqui said...

ngek, really? ask mo jacque kasi i remember yun staff nya takes pics after nila set up ... baka may na save sila. hehehe!