CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

RED for Christmas

And just in time. The gift I've been waiting for arrived just in perfect time. Never been better timing ... just three days before Christmas! What a perfect gift, right?
Balenciaga S/S 2010 Day Bag in Silver Giant Hardware : Sang
I've been dreaming to own this for months now and finally, after months of searching everywhere (including Japan and Singapore), the "wish" came true. All thanks to my good online friend, Kelly for making my Balenciaga bag possible. Now I am drooling for my next project ... could it be another Balenciaga bag again? LOL. Probably, part time SGH or city this time? Hmmm... well, anthracite is a nice color. Hahaha!

3 comments:

mm said...

wow finally after so many months of searching for this particular color, congrats!!!=)

happy new year to u and ur family! more bags for 2010 hehehe

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi mm,

yes finally ... now off to my 2010 next project, could it be Bal PT in anthra or a Go for my C jumbo flap? hehehe!

mm said...

go for the C na noh