CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Wish

For this Christmas, my wishlist consists of simple items. No plans of asking extravagant gifts from the husband since we are in a cost-cutting mode after giving birth last month, and as we prepare for Miguel's baptism early this year. Aside from the baptism expense, we've been planning for that major house painting job which we deferred for months now due to several typhoons that hit our country. Anyway, for this year ... I hope Santa will give me any of the list below :

1. Cash .. and more cash to pay party suppliers for Miguel's baptism. LOL.

2. Coleman Cooler : for outings and party use. I wish to get the cooler with wheels, for easy and convenient transport.
3. Cash again ... for myself. Need to shop for clothes and change my maternity wardrobe. I enjoyed Zara shopping the other day with the husband. Haven't done clothes shopping with him for quite sometime now.
4. Gym equipment, particularly treadmills. o keep me fit after this holiday season. Yes, I am gaining weight again after shedding off 18 lbs a week ago. Blame it on all those yummy holiday food! :)
5. US Travel by January 2010 : The husband will be going on a Hawaii trip for work this coimng January. I wish he'll bring me and the kids but thinking about the airfare cost ... I don't think we have extra money for this. Probably mid next year then ... enoguh for our anniversary celebration.

See, I have simple wish this season. Hahaha! Hope all my Christmas wishes will come true ... if not, I am ok with at least two items form above. Hahaha! Happy Christmas everyone! :)

0 comments: