CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

diamond dream

Diamonds are girl's bestfriend ... agree. And so are shoes, bags, make-up and clothes! LOL. Seriously, buying jewelry particularly diamonds best investment women should consider over nonsense items like bags and shoes. Value of diamond appreciates and will never go out of style even for decades. I've been investing on jewelry for years now from different jewelry supplier and friends, and I never regret buying each piece. Over time, I was able to collect few lovely pieces enough to leave as an heirloom my little daughter. And by buying jewelry constantly, I was able to develop an eye for authentic gemstones, distinguish good and quality diamonds based on its cut, clarity, color, brillance and carat. Of course the price of these items vary depending on the characteristics of the diamonds mentioned above. Say for carat, the heavier or greater weight ... the more pricey it is. Anyway, with my love for diamonds and bling-blings, I can't help but browse online once in a while for beautiful formal dangling earrings. Until I saw the item below ... I heart it so much! Really lovely, don't you think so? Wish I can get this for myself by Christmas. Pretty-ness eh?! :)

0 comments: