CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Apple gifts

Happy, Happy. Joy, Joy!

It arrived last week, courtesy of my online friend based in Boston. She got the husband the new Apple iphone 3GS with 32GB capacity. The husband loved it to the max! I gave it as a post-birthday gift and he's crazy about since then. I know I made the right choice ... of giving him the Apple iphone than the Blackberry Bold.

And to show the husband's delight, he gave me an ipod shuffle in neon green color. He got this from his client as a token. Very generous of them, eh? At 2GB capacity, I am thinking of giving it to my daughter for her personal use. She's crazy about music lately particularly from i.carly and chipmunks. And now, I am hearing the husband raving about I-Pad ... any revies about this new gadget toy from Apple?

New toys in the house : Apple 3GS iphone and ipod shuffle

0 comments: