CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 12, 2010

back to school

Now that I’ve been a slave in the corporate world for more than a decade, sometimes I wish I can pursue my studies without my work or family to stop me from earning a bachelor’s degree. I’ve been meaning to go back to school for quite sometime now to finish my graduate school, unfortunately the present demands of my work won’t allow me to do so. My work schedule is hectic, most of the time I am out of the office, do courtesy calls or fieldwork to clients.

To pursue my dream at my own time, I am thinking of going back to school and earn a degree online. I've been very busy lately, checking out affordable and reliable online schools that will satisfy my career requirement. Of course I am more focused to business-related courses that will be helpful to my career growth. And now that I am determined to GO for it ... any suggestions for best online school?

0 comments: