CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I like ...

I am supposed to be on a purse ban since we will be doing a lot of travelling this year. But, when I saw this eye-candy ... I like! I like! So love the size. Perfect shopping tote. Fresh and eye-catchy color plus it comes with a wallet! It was offered to me by one of my bag suppliers at $800 a year ago, and I didn't bother to grab the chance for fear of non-durability of course. Functional .. yes, but made of flimsy material which is why I had second thoughts of owning one. But then, lately ... I was convinced it is indeed a durable bag (just like my Neverfull MM). Now I so like ...and the ultimate question ... which color this time? Red or Yellow? LOL.
Goyard St. Louis PM

The Goyard Fanatics ( photo courtesy of NY Times)

0 comments: