CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy 3rd-month birthday, Migo!!

This is my baby migo. A real cutie.

At three months ...
... he enjoys kicking and stretching so much.
... can be held upright, can stand with support.
... when lying flat on his tummy, can hold his head and chest upright.
... follows people with his eyes across the room.
... becoming quite noisy, enjoys smiling and cooing
... brings his hands together and practices eye and hnd coordination
... can sit with support
... squeals with delight when happy
... sleeping habits finally improving and can sleep throught the night.

And the Mom, after three months of giving birth ... well, I finally shed off some pounds. Not yet back to my pre-preggo weight but slowly improving. Since I am back working too, I am exposed to a lot of strees lately. Good thing I know how to handle and fight stress. I have my ultimate anti-stress therapy, and that is shopping! Hahaha! Seriously, despite the demands of my work, I am lucky I don't need any anti aging vitamins. Vitamin supplements enough and of course, the joy of motherhood is more than enough.

1 comments:

Faye said...

days flies so past! big boy na si migo :)