CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happiness is ...

... spending quality time with my family. Thanks to the husband for agreeing with all my vacation plans for the year. Well, technically he already agreed that we need a vacation, but he's not aware how many vacation trip I plan to book for the family this year. Hahaha! Anyway, I've lined up several summer activities for the family, and Boracay will be our first summer destination treat. Hongkong will be part of the trip, of course because of Disneyland for kids and Singapore for the Universal Studios. Happiness, indeed.

And another happy news ... just recently found out that my blogs doing well. Thanks to the seo tool asisstance and information I found on the web. So far, opportunities started to pour in. And more opportunities equals to more online shopping for me! Happy. Happy.

0 comments: