CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

back from vacation

yes, we are so back after our short vacation stint in Tokyo. It was really an amazing place to visit. I heart everything ...from good food, nice people, weather, overwhelming train stations, shopping, and all the convenience ... I so love Tokyo to bits! Despite high cost of living here, wherein everything is sooo expensive! Life in Tokyo seems so perfect and ideal. I was telling the husband that I think I can adapt here. Should he get a business opportunity to work and live here in Tokyo, in a heartbeat, I would say yes to move in! Hahaha!

Anyway, with our short visit here I fell in love with the place, especially with those beautiful cherry blossoms. The weather was cold, ending winter and preparing for spring. At 5C which I am not accustomed to, but was happy that I was able to wear all my stuff I bought from Zara. Thank goodness for Zara shop at Roponggi Hills, I was able to get my thick sweaters, coat and even my boots here. Love, love the shop. As I was not prepared with this kind of weather, Zara saved me. Hahaha! Do check out my outfit in Tokyo below.

2 comments:

Mich said...

lovely outfit Jacqui! And I so love your G bag :D

Jacqui said...

Thanks,Mich.

Yes I heart my G bag here too. Very practical, functional and roomy! Ideal for travel.