CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 9, 2010

kiddie loots

What I learned from my recent trip? Tokyo is a very, very expensive city. Well from my side of the world, the conversion of Philippine Peso to Japanese Yen is high considering the strength of yen in the world market. Coming from a third world country, naturally everything is expensive especially if buying items from the premiere cities. Thus, as much as I want to get toys for the little girl, I ended up getting her favorite character instead --Hello Kitty. Her fave Kitty pet that she really adores! Good thing Sanrio items in Japan are relatively cheaper, like 30% less compared from the Gift Gate stores in Manila. Main reason why I shopped a lot of "pasalubong" for my love. Do check out Samantha's Tokyo loots below:
Crazy over Hello Kitty! From bags, utensils, lunchbox, wallet, lunch kits, pencil case etc.
Classic piece : Hello Kitty pencil case. I remember that I used to have this kind of school item when I was young, and I am happy to see it again. Kinda have nostalgic effect on me.

Samantha loves to collect miniature toys. Thus, when I saw these cute Hello Kitty miniatures, I immediately grabbed this. It is actually made of rubber, and I think more of a pencil topper than a decor. Anyhow, she loved it. Especially Hello Kitty wearing a Japanese kimono. Hehehe!

0 comments: